Charming and spacious 3441sf, split level 4bd, 3ba in the desirable Villa del Monte neighborhood. This home was substantially remodeled in 2014 by Architect Jay Plett with high quality materials from Villeroy and Bosch, Porcelenosa, Grohe.
Featuring two master bedrooms, living room with cozy fireplace and picture window looking through the treetops, a gourmet kitchen with large dining area plus a separate family room, both with french doors that open to the brand new deck. Plus plenty of great relaxation spots around the property to enjoy fresh air and outdoor living.
Gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, Thermador stove and hood, stylish pendant lighting mixed with recessed accent lighting, large center island, granite countertops, and dual sets of French Doors that open to the deck on one side and courtyard on the other. Easy clean tile floors and loads of cabinet storage.
One Master Suite of 700sf, built new in 2014, features plush carpet, beautiful boxed ceiling and crown molding, and lots of natural light. Updated master spa bathroom with beautiful soaker tub under a large window with nature views. Walk in glass shower with sitting bench. Private water closet. The second Master Suite opens to an enchanting courtyard and private relaxation deck surrounded by jasmine and other lush foliage.
Enjoyable garden complete with stone paver walkways, mature fruit trees and bushes include apricot, plum, mandarin, peach, nectarine, orange, persimmon, plus veggie gardens with large strawberries, artichokes, mature mint, and more! The brand new deck overlooks a seasonal stream and leads to multiple sitting areas throughout lush gardens.
Other outstanding features:
- Wet bar room complete with wine fridge, sink, discrete bottle storage, and granite counter
- 3 of 4 bedrooms feature large walk in closets, all 4 closets with built in shelves and racks
- Hardwood floors in main walkway, family room, dining area, and 2nd level
- Dimmer switches on lighting for ambiance, recessed lighting throughout, ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Separate utility closet for washer and dryer
- Built out workshop previously used for furniture making
- 2 car gar. plus RV/oversized parking
- Full size water storage tank hooked to well for irrigation
- City water with Villa Del Monte water company
- Just 2 mi. to Summit Grocery, plus close to transportation, hiking, wineries
- Loma Prieta Middle School, Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High School
- Bus stop close by that goes into Downtown Los Gatos